Chicagoland's New Canopy Zipline Tour
March 8, 2014
We are currently running a Pre-Season Special for all tours this coming 2014 season.
$64 for the Daytime Full Zipline Tour !
$84 for the Night Time Zipline Tour !
This is available via online prepaid (non-refundable) reservations only! Reschedule is possible with 72 hours notice. Special runs until May 1, 2014. First tours look to begin around April 5, 2014, weather permitting.
Sign up now for your select dates in June, July or August to get this great deal!
Looking for that perfect daring escape for you, your friends or family? Zip Chicago Canopy Tours provides an experience you will not soon forget. It will create memories that last a life time. The tour has 6 different cables (150- dual racing 1,000 footers!) each with its own characteristic of speed, heights roughly 85 feet off the ground, and great oversights of the river valley below. Your own personal Chicago wilderness awaits, an adventure that will make you scream and giggle like you are a kid again. We have no age limits but we do have weight limitations; our minimum being 70 pounds and our maximum 270 pounds. The tour is completely guided and contains no motorized machines for propulsion. All you have to do is enjoy your flight! Our guests can reach speeds of up to 45 mph. The platforms and suspension bridges are surrounded by an assortment of native trees. Check out our different tours to see which adventure is the right one for you!
You will check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time to process payments and sign waivers. Then we will start the tour by zipping out the side of the building!
Zip Chicago, is a dynamic adventure brought to you by the industry leader, EBL, Inc. (Canopy Tours), a team that brings years of research and technical expertise to this location. Come and enjoy what we have to offer and bring your friends.
Read the recent article on Zip Chicago from Starved Rock Country on September 11, 2013. (Click Here)
- Seeking Guides and Office Positions
- April 5, 2014
- Employment Opportunities: Zip Chicago is seeking Canopy Tour Guides (6 posiitons) and Office Staff (2 positions) for the 2014 Season! The tour consists of 8 ziplines …
- Chicago Ziplines Are GREAT!
- July 22, 2013
- The 2013 season of ziplines at Zip Chicago is up by 300% due to our new 1,000 foot zipline and an economy stimulus price point of …
- EBL Summit - PRCA Annual Conference
- February 6, 2013
- Zip Chicago is proud to the be participating in this years EBL Canopy Tours Corporate Summit. Managers and Guides from across the twelve course network will be gathering …